The spectacular peaks of the Dolomites (UNESCO World Heritage) are the setting of a fantastic Alpine Mountain race, the 4th Rosengarten Schlern Sky Marathon on 10th July 2021. The participants have to reach the finish in the village centre of Tires al Catinaccio after 45 km and 2,980 m of elevation difference (uphill). The challenging mountain race will start at S. Cipriano, lead round the Catinaccio Massif, over the Sciliar, past the Monte Cavone Hut and back to Tires. There is also a shorter course of 36 km, with 1,908 m of uphill. The race is limited to 500 participants.
• 2 overnight stays (Friday – Sunday)
• Registration fee for the Rosengarten Schlern Sky Marathon*
• Starter kit with a lot of local products
• Breakfast for athletes beginning from 4:30 a.m. (in accommodations with board)
* The registration fee is included in the price. Click here to know the requirements to participate to the Rosengarten Schlern Sky Marathon and to get important information about the run.